Monday, August 14, 2006

August

Nothing like starting the day with some minor construction on the house. I'm not very handy myself, but my dad is trying to fix that. Today, we were wet-sanding. Yep, fun. Tomorrow, painting and then we can put up the borders for the ceiling frame. WOO HOO!!!

A weird thing happens right about now each summer: I'm motivated to get things done. Whether it's the looming school year, the cooler weather, or some unknown force, I am flying through my To Do list. It's awesome.

How are your chores coming along?

Movie of the Day: Indian Summer. PC? Hmmm... interesting movie, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been putting off a garage sale all summer. I still can't get motivated, so I guess my chores aren't going so well.

Michelle said...

Some school supplies purchased -- check.
Large grocery trip -- check.
Gecko crickets and other supplies -- check.
Time with little boys -- check.
Visit the bridge after picnic with said little boys -- check.
End of vacation...check.

Lois said...

I can now see the top of my computer desk--Now to recycle the magazines that I have decided I don't need to keep. Haven't looked at them for a good long time. They can GO!