Saturday, August 19, 2006

Google Yourself

I don't know how computer savvy you are, but I'm guessing you've used Google or been in the presence of someone using Google. I like to look up people. I might think of someone that I went to grad school with and then try to find out if he ever got married (sadly, he did). I've also found other friends from the past, interesting pictures, and an article quoting a friend who didn't even know that she'd been quoted in USA Today. Cool, huh?

Sometimes, I like to see what other people with my name are up to. There are quite a few of us in Minnesota and one woman in a Swedish band. Odd.

Do you "Google" people?

Movie of the Day: Project X. One in a Million Saras was telling me how her dog reacted when hearing the monkeys in the movie. Interesting....

1 comment:

Alex said...

I google my ex-boyfriend to see what books he has published lately.

I googled myself and some articles come up. But even better, there is a young photographer in Austria with my name. Fun!