Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weird Things About Becca

Here is a list of weird things about me:

1) Sometimes, I think in Spanish. My last Spanish class was in 1992.
2) My second toes are the same size or smaller than my middle toes.
3) When I was in 1st grade, I had an eggsalad sandwich every school day.
4) I'm a vegetarian.
5) I've never had an alcoholic drink.
6) I started (and finished) piano lessons in 7th grade. I quit because she wanted me to keep my nails short, she had dogs, and I felt "Are you sleeping?" was too babyish for me.
7) Sometimes, I have premonitions that I'm about to see a deer and then I do see one.

Movie of the Day: Weird Science. Slumber party movie of my youth.

4 comments:

One in a million Saras said...

Hold on. That's why you got to quit piano? I've been robbed...

Rand said...

As a nondrinking vegetarian how do you celebrate?

"My this wheatgrass juice is delicious! The nutrients are making me giddy! Quick, pass me another serving of that delicious tofu and lentil curry!"

You probably don't do a lot of table-dancing or throwing up in people's front yards.

Not that I've EVER had any of those issues (cough, cough....)

Becca said...

Yes, celebrating is an issue. I find diet Coke with grenadine gets me pretty "high". Ask Sara and a few other friends. I talk a mile a minute and get goofy. No puking though. I'm sure everyone would just LOVE to see me drunk some time, but...

Oh, and ice cream is very celebratory.

Rand said...

Yep - forgot about ice cream.

Good thing you're not a vegan!