Thursday, August 31, 2006

Procrastinate No More

Well, I'm up at a "decent" hour this morning so I can go to school and set up my room. I planned to go on Tuesday, but found an excuse to not go. Lucky break. Now, I have to go. Must un-secure the room and free my stuff from its stuffy Summer storage.

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't land me right back where I was last Spring. I mean, it's the same room, but all of the emotions/worries/issues are right there waiting for me. As soon as I start to think about school, I think about kids and all of their hardships (and sometimes annoying behavior). Maybe teachers should swap room prep.

Movie of the Day: Not really a movie, but what has been consuming lots of my time: House. Seasons 1 & 2 are out and Season 3 starts on Tuesday. Such a good show!!!

1 comment:

Rand said...

Good luck with the new school year! I hope the emotions/worries/issues turn out to be less intense than you anticipate.

Thank you for being a teacher and for doing your work with the kids. I thank my kids' teachers all the time, too. I really truly appreciate the commitment you all make to our (and I mean that collectively - ALL of our) children.