Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Little Purse

My cousin's baby liked to keep track of everyone's purses. If mine was too far from me, she would drag it over to where I was. She would point to a purse and say "Ju-ee's purse" or "Mommy's purse" or "C.C.'s purse" or "Hannah's purse." (C.C. is what she calls her grandma.)

So, I've decided that she needs her own purse. I have the perfect one, too. I won it at a jewelry party for being the best at drawing a picture with my eyes closed. (All that pretending to be blind really paid off). It's small. Purple. And furry. Perfect for a 20 month old.

Now, I just need to find a couple fun things to put in it and it'll be ready to send. So far, I have some Veggie Tales band-aids. Time to hit Target.

Movie of the Day: The Birdcage. They must have had interesting purses.

No comments: