Thursday, August 10, 2006

Energy

Today is my kind of day. The wind is gusting around outside (and inside, now that I've opened nearly every window and door in my house). The sky is gray, which is just a side-effect of the wind and the pending storm. You can feel the energy in the air and I can feel the energy in my step. I want to buzz around my house and put things away, start & finish projects, dream up schemes. And no, I haven't had a lot of caffeine. Maybe three sips of diet Coke. That's it. Woo Hoo!!!!

You may recall in January I said that a friend gave me a love spell to try. I didn't. My friend Nate said that the only thing I had to lose was my dignity.

Well, last night was a full moon and a group of four of us tried the love spell. We'll see how it works and I'll let you know when the weddings are scheduled. Ha.

Movie of the Day: Practical Magic. Funny. Creepy. A lot like last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what did your spell entail? Are you allowed to tell? I am intrigued.

Becca said...

You hold an organic apple up to the full moon, saying some stuff. Then, you carve two hearts into the apple. Write a list of characteristics that you're looking for on a piece of pink paper, add some essential oils, wrap the apple in the paper and place it out in nature. We used my back yard so as not to get in trouble for littering.

Aren't you glad you have James?

Alex said...

OMG I love that movie! I have the soundtrack, that's how much I love that movie.

"So you drug your boyfriend to get some shut-eye?"

I hope you didn't wish for someone with one blue eye and one green.

Becca said...

Nope, I wasn't that specific. I wrote:

Intelligent
Humorous
Spiritual
Honest

Know anyone?