Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Returning

I'm back!!! Whoo Hoo!!!! It's so nice to be home after three days of driving. Pittsburgh feels far away and still not, at the same time. The drive home always feels long.

Any way, I am back and plan to re-enter my blog-a-day schedule effective immediately.

Highlights of my trip:

Hanging out with my goofy cousins.

Teaching my cousin's baby to say my mom's name. She doesn't have "Judy" down, but calls her "Jou-ee" It sounds very French, or a bit like Mel Gibson.

I went shopping way too much, but didn't buy way too much.

My typical travel style is to go somewhere new and then hit all the museums and national parks, etc. This trip, we shopped, ate, drove my cousin to work, and hung out with the family. The only "sight" "seen" was the zoo. Crazy!!!! I had fun, though.

So, what have I missed while I was gone?

Movie of the Day: Benchwarmers. Funny.

No comments: