Friday, July 28, 2006

Greetings

Greetings from Pittsburgh! I am sitting in my cousin's room, typing, watching Ellen, and waiting to go to the Carnegie Museum. We've been seeing the town, hanging out with my relatives and playing with my cousin's two-year old. Her best new trick is to hop into a cardboard box and then have her Uncle Ben carry her around the house like a box of books. Very, very cute.

Oh, and it looks like Little Miss Sunshine isn't coming out for a couple more weeks. What's with that?

Movie of the Day: Beauty and the Beast. Tee hee.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you made it out safely! Enjoy the time with your family :-)

One in a million Saras said...

Are you calling Ben a beast?

Anonymous said...

I know- what is up with Little Miss Sunshine not coming out? Ithought it opened this weekend and now it is not opening until Aug 11 in Memphis. Oh well. I am in WI and on my way back to the hot hot hot.... tonight. Hope your trip is going well! Joy

Michelle said...

Hey, have a good time. See you soon!

Rand said...

You're missing our wonderful weather! Duluth hit 100 again while you are gone.

Alex said...

I rarely go the movies, but we saw one Friday. So I am ok waiting for Little Miss Sunshine a couple of weeks. But I really look forward to it.

Rand said...

We saw The Devil Wears Prada last night. Hilarious! Kinda mean and catty - and you have to know a little bit about fashion. Fortunately, I have watched just enough Sex and the City to know what Manolo Blahniks are.