Saturday, July 01, 2006

Clean-Up

It's officially July and I've decided that I have too much junk in my house. Or at least on the main floor of my house. I'm going to spend the day sorting, hauling, taking pictures and then dumping, and trying to stay cool. You might have paused on the "taking pictures" portion above and wondered "Huh?" Here's my plan as of late: There are things that I want to remember from college or before that I have kept over the years. Well, I've decided that they take up too much space and I can recapture the memories just as easily if I look at a photo of the item. So, I took pictures of all of my old t-shirts and then sent them off to be rags. Now, I have some posters and what-not that are heading in that direction too. It's gonna be great!

Movie of the Day: Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. The second movies are always a little worse than the first, but it was still funny.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've done that too, taken pictures of things, or written about them in a book to remember them. I have too much stuff!