Sunday, July 16, 2006

News from My Basement

On a brief excursion from my basement to my main floor (which is currently at 86 degrees), I thought I'd give a State of the Basement Address:

My basement, i.e. my new apartment, is currently under construction. I'm getting a new ceiling in the rec room and it's in a state of chaos. The couch is unusable. The Cable cable is dangling from a pipe where my tv once stood. The new ceiling is coming along, though.

My guest room (where I now sleep), is where I keep off-season clothing, books, old teddy bears, and all of the tools that my dad is using on the ceiling. It also has a newly-cleared-off bed. Whew. Oh, and a fan. Yes, a fan running in my basement.

If I had a mini fridge, a working bathroom (also under construction), and a hooked-up DVD player/tv, I'd be set for weeks.

Movie of the Day: The Wizard of Oz. "I'm melting! I'm melting!"

No comments: