Sunday, July 09, 2006

zzz's

My busy, fabulous weekend is wearing me out. I'm feeling narcoleptic today. If I stop to think "What should I write about?" my eyes close and I'm ready to nod off. Not a good sign for church today (sorry, Michelle).

My main goal for the afternoon is a nap. Yep. The couch in my basement is perfect for naps. It's my parents' old couch that is difficult to extract yourself from- excellent for sinking into a nap. Plus, it's in the cool basement. Ah... I can't wait.

Movie of the Day: Forever Young. Mel Gibson gets frozen and then wakes up many, many years later.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Very funny movie tie in. I hope you napped enough to be ready for movie night and the first Pirates. (Could that be pre-Pirates?)

I didn't notice you nodding off...

Linda said...

My goal yesterday afternoon was to take a nap too...but unfortuantly it didnt' happen...
now today I was and still am very
tired!