Friday, July 07, 2006

Big Day

Today is gonna be a good day! I'm heading to the Cities to visit with one of my best friends and her family. I haven't met the baby yet and their two-year-old sounds like a funny little guy. Should be a blast!

Then, we are going to leave the little boys with her husband and head out on the town. The plan is to hit Blogagaard's reading and then who knows what else afterwards! He told me that his friend Geoff (whom I have never met) gives a great reading too.

I'm psyched!

Movie of the Day: i am sam. Sean Penn is amazing in this movie. This is the first time I saw Dakota Fanning. Have Kleenex handy.

7 comments:

Rand said...

We are trading cities...I will cover Duluth for you while you can cover the Twin Cities for me. Sorry I will miss meeting you at the reading. Captain Geoff is a rock star - and we all know Bloggy is a force of nature. Tellon lives!

Becca said...

Bummer! I've got your back in your `hood, though only until tomorrow morning. You could always show up at Michelle's church on Sunday (10 AM) and meet a slew of people.

Otherwise, enjoy the heat. Will you be somewhere with AC? (Yes, in Duluth, that's a question because we usually just depend on the lake to cool off).

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your journey today. Have fun with friends and enjoy the reading :)

Alex said...

Awesome meeting you tonight. Geoff and David both rocked.

I am Sam killed me. That scene with the birthday cake...tears streaming down my face.

Rand said...

Great to meet you, Becca! Fun to talk blogging. Maybe I'll see you at Hope UMC sometime.

Blog on!

Becca said...

Hey! It was awesome meeting you guys too! Now, I don't feel like some random interloper. Whew.

Rand said...

You are anything but a random interloper! You're "IN" now for sure!