Thursday, July 20, 2006

Random

Random things I think about:

1) Where do the letters go when you type too soon for a login and have to start over? Where? Makes me think of Monsters, Inc. for some reason.

2) Why can't I dry one hand on a towel if only one is wet? I have to get the other one a little wet too.

3) Why are there HUGE ants running around my house at random? Did the ant spray only work on the little ones and the big ones have evolved to be immune to common chemical killers?

4) How am I going to find a guitar for my friend Rick to play at church on Sunday?

5) How many days in a row can I eat dinner in the same restaurant (third night tonight)?

6) How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Movie of the Day: Monsters, Inc. So cute.

11 comments:

Rand said...

I think you are random AND sequential (note how you have so neatly numbered your random thoughts.)

Becca said...

I've decided that I come off as random but really, I'm just filtering out 50% or more of the sequence because I just can't talk that fast. Although, get three Cherry Cokes in me and I can speed along fairly well. I have witnesses.

I do like lists, though. :)

Anonymous said...

What kind of guitar do you need for Sunday?

Becca said...

Good question. I think just an accoustic one. Tom is planning to put a mike up to his. Rick plays more any kind, but accoustic would work.

Anonymous said...

So do you order different entrees for dinner when you eat at the same place- or eat the same thing 3 nights in a row.

Rand said...

Can I come play guitar at your church sometime?

Becca said...

Are you kidding??? Yes! Just let Michelle know. What are you doing Sunday??? We're having an outdoor service with the band playing. I can even tell you the songs:

You Are Mine
Kumbaya
Just a Closer Walk
Wade in the Water
Lord, You Have Come to the Lakeshore
Ev'ry Time I Feel the Spirit

The more guitars, the merrier!!!

Becca said...

Joy~ I had three different things. I love their quesadillas and had some interesting vegetables on pasta last night. Sadly, I'm not going there today. I'll take a break until after my trip.

Anonymous said...

Becca,

My daughter has an acoustic guitar (and an electric one) but I don't know if her acoustic is full size of 3/4 size. Call me at home or church if you still need one.

Rand said...

Sounds fun, but I am grounded here in the Twin Cities this weekend doing homework.

Next time I am headed up that way I will check in w/Michelle.

Becca said...

Bummer that you're grounded, dude. Like, did your parents bust you and now you have to do your homework? Did Old Mrs. Crabby Pants call your folks?