Friday, June 30, 2006

Summer = Reunion Time

I don't have a high school reunion planned for quite some time, but every time my friend Nate returns to town, a mini-reunion occurs. This year, I'm in charge of gathering the locals. Oddly, I hardly ever see them, so it's a little weird to call them out of the blue.

I went to the Boardwalk with my friend Laura last night and I ran into about 10 people I knew, including someone I needed to call for Nate. If you want to find someone in Duluth and you don't know where to start, hit the Boardwalk. They're probably there.

Any way, I don't know if it's the weather or just the fact that it's summer, but old friends are flocking to Duluth or reconnecting. Everyone is coming out of hibernation and they're ready to party. It's great!

Movie of the Day: Since You've Been Gone. Ah, reunion movies.

1 comment:

Rand said...

Duluth is awesome in the summer. My wife's mom and aunt have a lake place out past Hermantown. I love coming down to Canal Park, though. You are lucky to live there.