Monday, June 12, 2006

Plants

So, I finally bought plants yesterday (remember my post about wanting to buy plants about 5 months ago, ha ha). Well, yesterday was the day! As I mentioned, I have a murky green thumb, so my shopping technique is probably murky too.

I hit Home Depot running and filled the cart (and the rack below) with beautiful flowers. Did I read about shade or sun? No. Did I read about just how much water they need? No. Did I decide "I need some yellow."? Yes. Yes, I did. I have purple, orange, red, and yellow. I'm psyched. Will they shrivel up after a couple days? I hope not.

I'll read the labels before I plant them. Well, more specifically, before I sweet talk my dad into helping me plant them. Yep, murky. He's a great dad and probably feels sorry for the plants that are stuck with me!

Movie of the Day: The Break-Up. Saw it last night. It was good. Spiteful, but good.

No comments: