Sunday, June 18, 2006

Books

I sometimes have a hard time focusing on one activity for very long. Last night, I started watching Amelie and then read for a while, pausing the movie. I would then alternate between the two until I finished the book and gave up on the movie. Is that weird?

I can also read multiple books at once. I have one that I really should finish since I started it about a year ago. It's a cheesy Nicholas Sparks book and I abandoned it for something better. It's sitting there, reminding me to either finish it or read the last couple pages so I know "whodunit". Hmmmm... I have heaps and heaps of books in my office to read. I think my problem is that I love books and wandering the Half Price Bookstore on Ford Pkwy in St. Paul.

In college, there was only ONE book that I didn't finish reading for a class. It was called Pamela and apparently was the first novel written (according to my prof). Well, it was annoyingly sexist and I had other classes to worry about. So, I bluffed my way through that question on the final.

Any way, the Movie of the Day: Death to Smoochy. Weird, weird movie. Funny, too.

No comments: