Thursday, June 01, 2006

Weird

I wrote this morning and the post didn't post. Grrr....

Today has been interesting. I was about to climb the walls after school. My room was stuffy (had the kiddies shut the windows before they left) and I just couldn't face all of my correcting. So, I decided to go to Erbert and Gerberts, but the traffic was insane so I ended up at Perkins. I was one of two patrons! My waiter turned out to be a former student who sat and talked with me while I ate. He said that he and his girlfriend always say I was one of their favorite teachers. That was so nice to hear after a long, kinda rotten day. Whew. I was definitely glad I ended up there.

Still don't have a movie for ya. Do you have a movie recommendation for me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»