Thursday, June 01, 2006

Repulsed

The NorShor Theater has finally hit rock bottom. I will be boycotting any show or activity there and I encourage every person of moral standing to do the same.

What's going on, you ask? Well, Google NorShor Theater and Duluth and you'll see that the owner has decided to objectify women and cater to the creeps of the area.

As it was, I hated going there because of the fear of being in that neighborhood alone at night (to get to my car, etc.). Now, it'll be worse. Will I go to the neighboring stores? Hell no.

Movie of the Day: I'm too upset to come up with a movie right now. Maybe I'll think of one later.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Didn't have much respect for Eric Ringsred, now I've lost all respect for him. I can't believe
he'd think this was what would be good to have in an "historic" block! Oh, my..I'm upset about it!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»