Thursday, June 15, 2006

Live Bigger

Once the marathon is over (Saturday afternoon), I am going to need a project. Not a house project, a fundraising project (sorry, Linda), or anything "ordinary." I need something creative, fun, and unique to do. Something that would qualify for a "What I Did Over the Summer" essay, if I were still assigned those. (Actually, I've never been assigned one of those essays. We just got down to business right away).

Any way, so Dear Universe, I'm looking for some ideas. I really should find Rob and tell him. (He's our local Buddha. Tell him you want something and it comes true. Just remember to be specific.)

Movie of the Day: X-Men 3. Saw it last night with Michelle. Lots of action. I realized that I don't really like Rogue. Not for any blatant reason, just because she's sulky. Any way, as we were walking out, I had this sudden memory that there might be an Easter egg at the end. So, we stood and stood and stood there waiting, waiting, waiting. Just as we turn to give up, Happy Easter!!!! Whew! It was awesome too. If you go, stay until the end, end, end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

create a secret identity. Today I had a prospective student call and he could not remember what name he would have applied under. So don't go that extreme, but something fun and adventurouse maybe?