Monday, June 05, 2006

Chill

Each day before school starts, I have the Garden State soundtrack playing in my room. When it finishes, I start it up again. I know this is monotonous, but I like it. Lately, however, I've been switching it up and playing the Beatles "1" (their #1 hits). Why? I don't know. I think it's to get more energy and less "chill" in the room. It's throwing off the kids, though! They especially like The Shins.

Movie of the Day: Dazed and Confused. Story of my work life. Ha ha. Just kidding. Sort of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's just right to throw the kids off their usual track--shake em up a bit.

Michelle said...

4 more days! Now is a bad time to tell you I slept in this morning and just woke up.

Theo wants to know about the star on your page.

Michelle said...

4 more days! Now is a bad time to tell you I slept in this morning and just woke up.

Theo wants to know about the star on your page.