Sunday, June 11, 2006

Jumpy

I'm kind of a jumpy person. Usually I can hear someone coming and I'm okay, but this week a couple people snuck (really, it's sneaked, but who says that?) up on me.

I had a massage Friday afternoon and, as usual, I'm one big knot of Becca. How do you unknot? Yoga? I've done it in the past and I could try it again. I think it's psychological and emotional, though. How does one give up being Type A? Legally, of course. (I know where some of your minds were heading...). Do I need some sort of life-changing experience to put things into perspective? Could the experience be something good instead of a tragedy (which would do the trick, but not be a fun way to spend Summer).

Hmmmm.....

Movie of the Day: Veggie Tales: Where's God When I'm S-Scared? tee hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm--as you say.

Anonymous said...

I do believe that most personal growth comes thru adversity. Maybe not "tragedy" but difficulty, pain, sorrow, etc. I think of the story of the person who was raising butterflies. He thought he was helping a struggling butterfly escape when he slit open his cocoon. Unfortunately the butterfly died. The man didn't know that the butterfly needed the struggle to grow strong enough to become the beautiful butterfly it was meant to be. I don't wish tragedy on you Becca, but gentle adversity for you to become the butterly you are meant to be.