Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Guarded

Do you think everyone is guarded about something? Not just about what to blog or not, but with all of their friends? It could be religious beliefs, money, health issues, or past experiences. It doesn't have to be something big or traumatic for someone to hide it.

How often are these things serious and how often are they little things that people worry about unnecessarily? I don't know. Talk about a difficult study, huh?

"What are you guarded about?"
"Me? Guarded? Um.... nothing!!!! Leave me alone!"

Sadly, if I think about what I'm guarded about, I'm obviously not ready to share it with the world on this blog. I wouldn't ask you to share either. However, think about it. Maybe it's something that could safely be shared with someone.

Movie of the Day: Guarding Tess. Nicholas Cage. Shirley MacLaine. He guards her. Somehow.

4 comments:

Becca said...

It's like I guaranteed I wouldn't get any comments (but my own). Ha.

Has anyone ever been a body guard?

One in a million Saras said...

My sister used to make me sleep on the bed closest to the window in scary hotels. Does that count? Granted, growing up I used to fall asleep only after convincing myself that, should killers come into our room, they would get her first and I would have time to escape...

Michelle said...

I had a body guard sort of in Bogota when I went to the barrio in the mountains with the nuns. There was a man with a walkie talkie and a gun following us around.

I like how you tie the movie titles in to your random blog thoughts.

Becca said...

I think that would freak me out. Or maybe make me feel safe, I'm not sure. Did it make you feel better or worse?