Saturday, June 10, 2006

Counseling

I think teachers should have an hour-long, mandatory counseling session as they head out the door. A debriefing of sorts, if you will. Some way to find closure to the year. I challenge you to find a teacher who had an easy year this time around, so we could all use a good head-shrinking.

Now, by this time, you are probably thinking, "Will she ever stop talking about school???" The answer is yes. Today. The only time I will talk about school from now until August (when I start worrying about it again) is when I run into a kid and something goofy happens or if something extreme happens.

From now on, I'm gonna talk about my yard. (Just kidding. My green thumb is more of a murky color with brown spots, so that won't be happening.)

Oh, this was interesting. In the last couple days, I've been talking to friends about books or teenage slang or what not and usually refer to a movie. Well, channel surfing last night and this morning produced three of the movies that I referenced! How weird is that? Along Came Polly. The Thornbirds! And one more that I'm forgetting. Odd!

Movie of the Day: Ladder 49. Joaquin Phoenix and John Travolta are firefighters. Good drama.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you slept late today!