Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What? Huh?

I have too many things buzzing around in my head today. I'm scared to even start sentences, for fear that I will lose my train of thought. I'm going to try really hard right now so you don't have too strange of an experience. I have my covenant group tonight and I hope I'm coherent by then. Yikes.

I think what I really need is to sit in some outdoor cafe with some friends and just talk and laugh. Goof off and not worry about things that are in the future. But... alas, it's a day to help the marathon. Coffee later.

Movie of the Day: Shall We Dance? Sweet. A little nerve-wracking. Nice ending.

2 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

My step-dad, Tom Norman, will be running in grandma's. Unfortunately, I will be in L.C. attending to other business...

Becca said...

Movie filming? Tell your step-dad that the water at Mile 15 (or Mile 2 if he's running the half) will be the best on the racecourse. Michelle and Zaney will be there too!