Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's Official

I'm going to the State Fair tomorrow night! Yep, me. Becca. State Fair. I should probably try to get some sedatives for the crowdiness, huh? Yikes. I've heard a lot about the bag of chocolate chip cookies. I also like corn on the cob on a stick. Maybe a pickle. Then, I'll be on my best eating behavior for the next decade or so. Ha. Right....

Any way, I'll have to report back, huh? I also get to go to Olaf tomorrow and wander around campus with some friends. It should be fun and relaxing.

Movie of the Day: Freaky Friday.

5 comments:

Rand said...

STATE FAIR!!!!

My daughter and I are going around mid-day. We can compare notes later!

Anonymous said...

Can I have you take my daughter? She's contemplating St. Olaf and Carlton but hasn't seen either campus. Heck, I've never seen either campus, either!

I'm envious.

Becca said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Really! We should do a college day. Tomorrow is a little short notice and she'd have to hang out with old folks like me for two days. But, we should plan something!!! Sara might be willing to go too! (Olaf is way better than Carleton.)

Alex said...

A BUCKET of chocolate chip cookies, not a bag. Sheesh, novices.

I am sure you will love it!

Anonymous said...

Actually they also have CONES of cookies. Not just buckets.