Thursday, January 05, 2006

Books

Do you ever pre-plan which book you will be reading in public? Leave the self-help or chic lit at home when you're going to the dentist and take along something more "respectable"?

I try to have a book with me if I know I'm going to be waiting somewhere- especially the doctor's office. Germs!

Any way, I have decided which book I'm going to take to Utah in two weeks. I would rather be seen reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke than Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik. Maybe I don't want people to think I'm an angry housewife. Or maybe Inkheart sounds cooler, I don't know.

Is that weird?

Movie of the day: Grease 2. I know what you're thinking "Huh?" It's a funny, funny movie and has goofy songs. Don't watch it expecting great filmmaking. Just watch to be lighthearted.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

No comments: