Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Cameras and Peace

I am spending 80% of my time on school stuff right now and 20% with normal life stuff and trying to get ready for my trip. One dilemma was my camera situation. I do not own a digital camera. I actually don't want one of the standard ones because I like my pictures to snap quickly. I also want good resolution. However, my camera is too big for wandering around Park City so I ended up heading to Target and getting a normal camera (little) that uses film. I hope it does the trick.

In the last couple months, I've been focused on the word "peace". My sister gave me a mug for Christmas that says:

Peace.
It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart. ~ Unknown

Movie: 50 First Dates. Drew Barrymore has a weird memory issue that makes her relive one day of her life over and over. Adam Sandler is the guy who falls for her. I like how this movie advocates thinking outside the box.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

No comments: