Sunday, January 08, 2006

Things I Love

Here is a random list of some things (or stars) I "love". I don't get into family, friends, religion, peace, justice, etc. Just some fluffy stuff for this gray Sunday (Week 3: Still no sun. Help!!!)

Calvin and Hobbes
Almond M & M's
Michael Vartan
Mrs. Baker's Spiced Plum candles
blue twinkle lights
My purple glasses
The Time traveler's Wife
The Quadratic Formula
The Spanish word "temperatura" (temperature)
wearing bright colors with black t-shirts
jewelry, but not bracelets or toe rings (too annoying)
Born shoes
bizarre snowmen (or snowwomen or snowpets)
witty play on words
Zach Braff's humor
veggie pizza
penguins
popping bubble wrap
peeling foil off pill packets
long phone conversations

Movie: Runaway Jury. John Cusack is great and this is an intriguing movie. I don't want to give anything away, so just trust me. ( ha ha).

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I loved this movie.
By the way, you should have been at Mean Girls. You were the only one who would have understood the math!