Saturday, January 14, 2006

Share the Random

I'm random. My "randomness" appears anywhere from when I'm cleaning my house to when I'm having a conversation (or if I'm hyper, a monologue).

At times, I have random ideas that tug at me. I'm also someone who debates things in my head too long. However, when I get a tugging idea, I try to go with it because I think it's a spiritual prompting. It might mean sending a care package, a note, an e-mail, a bouncy ball, or Pop Rocks. Whatever it is, I get really excited about it. It's weird. We'll see what comes next.

The idea that I had last night was to have some granola bars and handwarmers with me on my trip in case I meet someone who is hungry or cold.

Random request: How many of you have decided to watch one of the movies that I have suggested? What did you think?

Today's movie: Kissing Jessica Stein. A woman decides to read the Personals to find a man and ends up interested in another woman. They meet. They court. There is awkwardness. Not for kids or super conservative adults.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becca, I got back to reading you recent blogs. I don't think you're taking this love potion thing seriously enough. Lauren and I just saw "Brokeback Mountain." That is a poignant movie and so good, and sad.

see you tomorrow! Catharine