Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's here!

Today is the big day. The day I've been waiting for for 5 months. Yep. I'm leavin'. On a jet plane. I do know when I'll be back, though. I have half a day of work (where I will be wrapping up the loose ends of this semester) and then I'm off to Sundance. Yes, Sundance Film Festival. Started by Robert Redford, supported by the stars! I have tons of film and a scavenger hunt created by my lovely sister. So, I'm all set. To scope out all the movie potential, click here.

I plan to blog from Utah, so stay tuned!

Movie of the day: A Stranger Among Us. Melanie Griffith is a cop who investigates a crime in a Hassidic Jewish community. There's some love which I'm told is completely unheard of and would never have happened (according to my Judaism prof in college). However, still super good!

Ludicrous Lutefisk!
:)Becca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl!

(I'll have to check out the movie! Thanks for the tip!)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am super happy for you. Enjoy your trip :)