Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hmmm....

I've been sitting at my computer for a good five minutes now trying to think of something to blog. Something that would be interesting to you and fun for me to write about. Nothing is coming. I could tell you that I got 5 hours of sleep last night after getting only 5 hours the night before (I'm best with 7.5). I could tell you that I'm not nearly packed and my dishes aren't done. I could tell you that I'm dreading correcting finals today and wish elves existed (with math degrees, of course). I could tell you that my students and coworkers add up to more people than I can deal with in my current state (energy-wise). I could tell you that when I stop to think about my trip, I get energetic (briefly), which is a good sign. I could tell you the cure for eye strain that I learned last week: focus on something close, then far, then close.... It really works!

The movie of the day: Playing By Heart. Tons of stars with multiple lot lines. It's all about different kinds of love. Stars: Angelina Jolie, Sean Connery, Gena Rollins, Ryan Phillipe, Gillian Anderson, Jon Stewart, Anthony Edwards, Dennis Quaid, Jay Mohr, and Madeline Stowe.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you. I can help you out. Just need to ask....

Michelle said...

Hang in there, Becca. Utah is beckoning...