Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Catch up or give up

Today is the last day of "Winter Recess" in Duluth. One might think that everyone would be at their most relaxed today, but it's the symbolic "Sunday evening" of the break. Time to dig out the homework we were supposed to do, get to bed on time, cut down on caffeine, etc.

I have a tendency of re-evaluating what I took home to do over break and deciding that it didn't really need to get done by tomorrow morning. "Oh, that can wait." It's lazy, but then I rationalize that "I'm on vacation and I only have one more day to live it up."

Today, if you see anyone who has to be back to school tomorrow, please either 1) don't mention it or 2) say "How's your break going so far?" Most of us are in denial.


Today's movie: Cinema Paradiso. It's in Italian, so be ready to read. It's about a little boy and a movie theater. I haven't seen it in a couple years, but it's a good one.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

No comments: