Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's Time.

For the past 5 months, I've been planning my trip to Utah next week. The whole time, I kept saying "I'll make it work." See, it's finals time and semester's end and things are tricky as it is without me jetting off to be with the rich and famous for 5 days (only missing two days of class). So, I'm in the thick of getting myself organized and if I put it off, I have nightmares.

Last night, I REALLY wanted to just chill and try to get rid of a headache, but my friend said to just do the stuff. It was so matter-of-fact that I plunked in I'm With Lucy to speed watch (you know, skipping scenes that aren't as funny) and did homework. No nightmares!

Well, actually, my dream had me getting held up at a store. I guess that counts as a nightmare, huh? The weird thing was, as I was digging in my purse to get some cash, I asked the woman if she was all right. Was she sick? Was this for something important? Then, she started crying. She was being abused. I gave her "hidden money" that she didn't see originally. (She was wearing a garbage bag and the only one of four to come in while the rest stood guard). Yep, weird.

Any way, I better get on to the movie of the day: The Prince and Me. Julia Stiles has great hair in this movie and she's smart, which I always like. The prince is interesting too. He actually believes Wisconsin is the best place to see Girls Gone Wild.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope I didn't sound like a Nike commercial: Just do it!