Monday, January 30, 2006

Books

I've been thinking about my college days today and I've realized that I started multi-tasking books during college. I would read a chapter of psych and then give myself half an hour of a fun book, chapter of psych, half hour... until I finished.

Now, I have books for moods. I have a chick lit book, a Harry Potter-esque book, a funny short story book, a book on teaching students in poverty, and random quote books that I pick up. I like to think of them as sets of parentheses that have book embedded in book (bo (bo (book ) ok ) ok ). Go figure.

How many books do you have going right now?

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How many books are in my house?

Linda said...

Oh my gosh, I'm not alone in having more than one book going...
for a year or more...there is one I've been trying to finish, and I keep starting new ones!

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I were talking about having more than one book going at a time last night. I am reading Abraham and it seems like I need to read only a little bit at a time. Was thinking that one of my "fun" books should get started. There are too many books and too little time or so it seems.
Oh, the PILES of books in this house! I hope my eyesight holds up!