Friday, January 20, 2006

Stars and Dorks!

So, we saw stars!!!!! Actually, we started walking around and this guy with cool eyes said that he would give us free tickets to his movie (he was the producer) if we PROMISED to use them. We saw Things To Do. It was SOOOOOO funny! While in line, I met two women who asked if I ever watched "Everwood". I said that my parents did (Hi, Mom and Dad) and they said that their brother was one of the actors on the show. Turns out he was in If You Believe, one of my earlier movie suggestions!!!! AWESOME!!!! They ended up sitting with us at the movie and both signed my scavanger hunt form as well as the two main stars of the movie and the producer. SCORE!

Well, after that, we decided to grab some lunch and there was a crowd hanging around. We asked what was going on and they said that Jennifer Aniston was supposed to be coming out. So, we waited and waited and waited. Finally, we see cameras flashing inside. Well, out comes Joey Lauren Adams! I didn't get a picture of her thought.

Then, we waited some more and Joan Cusack came out!!! I did get pictures of her! We also saw Scott Caan (Ocean 11) and the guy from Ally McBeal and Ned and Stacy.

We kept waiting, but then I had visions of spending the rest of my life with less than 10 toes, so I thought it best to throw in the towel.

A couple hours later, as we headed to the car, I saw a guy who had also been waiting and asked if Jennifer ever came out. He said that she snuck out the back (I don't blame her).

I just tried to upload some photos off Laura's camera, but we are having technical difficulties. I'll see what I can do in the near future.

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having a blast!!! Stay happy :-)