Thursday, February 23, 2006

Alias


I'm probably one of the last people to start watching Alias. I now own all of the season out of DVD but I haven't seen this season. Unfortunately, I see the reviews and it looks like it's good that it's ending this Spring. Either way, I really enjoyed the first three seasons. One of the main reasons is Michael Vartan. I've liked him ever since seeing Never Been Kissed (about 10 times) and he's amazing as Michael Vaughn in Alias. The tension between them! Wow.

One of my favorite Vaughn aliases is above and I have it as my desktop background. Sigh.... Any way, if any of you out there in Cyber Land know Mr. Vartan, please let him know we love him.

Movie of the Day: Rent. Saw it last night. Very powerful and sad.

:)Becca

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Vartan...yep...not George Eads, of course, but definitely hot. :-)

David Oppegaard said...

Becca I've linked you on my own blog. Hell yeah.

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becca said...

Well, Thank You, Mr. Huggable. Or do you prefer Broom on Steroids?