Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Next Step

My best ideas usually come to me while I'm praying or sitting still. When I find an idea that I really like, I usually end up following through with it. Right now, I'm waiting for a new idea to jazz up my otherwise mundane life. It might be a project, trip, hobby or who knows what. For now, I'm in limbo.

How about some stream of consciousness for ya?

Limbo.
Slake's Limbo.
I can't limbo.
Limbo rhymes with bimbo.
Bo and Luke Duke (tv not movie)
Rosco P. Coltrain
Rosco Pico Train (what I thought his name was)
Basset hounds
Angela Bassett
Waiting to Exhale
Sleep apnea
Sleep
Vacation
This week.
Limbo.

Movie of the Day: Broken Flowers. Saw it last night. Bill Murray always chooses odd roles, but this one was interesting too. A man, Don Johnston, gets a letter saying that he has a son, but the woman doesn't sign the letter or leave a return address. So, Don goes on a journey to search for the mother of his son and has to visit the loves of his past. Interesting.

:)Becca

1 comment:

One in a million Saras said...

You lost me at bimbo...