Monday, February 27, 2006

Me and You

My whole Sunday was spent either at church, sleeping, or watching various movies. I saw the IMAX movie Greece in the afternoon and spent the whole time trying to keep my eyes open (moderate success). Then, I went home and took a 2.5 hour nap.

By the time I woke up, it was 6 and I figured I really, really should correct the tests that I gave a week ago before vacation. So, I popped in a movie and proceeded to ignore the tests. Subconsciously, I knew I wouldn't get the tests done. Oh well.

The movie, however, was great! See below....

Movie of the Day: Me and You and Everyone We Know. I love movies with quirky characters who take an ordinary moment and make it odd. There are poignant moments of human connection, cute kids with odd thoughts, and fun all over. There are surprises too. This movie isn't for everyone, just to warn ya. Don't rent this with your grandma unless she's one cool chick, k?

:)Becca

No comments: