Saturday, February 18, 2006

The State of My Office

When I bought my house, I was a bit shocked at just how small one of the "bedrooms" was. "People live in there?" Luckily for me, it's the perfect size for my office. The walls are lined with my computer desk, cd rack, short file cabinet, two bookshelves (only one shelf of math books), and a little table of plants. The remaining wallspace is filled with pictures, a clock, a bulletin board, some art, and two windows. All of this in an 8' x 12' room. It's small, but the most "Becca" room in the house.

Movie of the Day: Parent Trap (newer one). I loved this movie and like Lindsay Lohan as a kid. It's the classic story with a couple updates. If you look carefully, the dad's future mother-in-law is the original movie father's girlfriend. I love when they sneak stuff like that in.

:)Becca

2 comments:

Linda said...

Only one shelf of math books???

Sounds like you have the perfect room!

Unknown said...

You do have an awesome office. You've inspired me to work something out in my bedroom "annex" to create my own space -- devoted, of course, to...