Monday, February 06, 2006

Untreated OCD

I was hanging out at my folks' yesterday after church and they were sorting out old cassette tapes. One was a tape that we made to send to my grandma who was wintering in California in the late 70's. The first side has my dad rambling while doing the dishes. The second side (which might have really been the first side) had my dad, my little sister, and me talking. There was singing, a little fighting, and me calling Sara a cutie. There was also me asking my grandma "Sylvia! Sylvia! Sylvia! What are you going to do today? What are you going to do tomorrow? What are you going to do yesterday?" Over and over. I commented that I've always wanted to know what's going on and maybe I had some untreated OCD! Ha ha. I was 4 at the time of the tape. Yep. Wow.

Today's movie: In Her Shoes. I saw this over the weekend and it was sweet, funny, and frustrating to watch. Tomorrow is an excellent DVD release day and tons of cheap movies in the ads this week (for collectors out there).

Ludicrous Lutefisk,
:)Becca

No comments: