Thursday, May 25, 2006

Corey Haim


I have a confession: I was madly in love with Corey Haim in junior high. Madly. I had 80 posters of him on my wall. I bought every magazine that had him in it. I saw all of his movies except Lost Boys because my folks wouldn't let me. (A couple years later, they said I could, but I decided not to). Any way, wow. It was pretty serious between us.

Eventually reports of drug use, etc. started the downward spiral of our "relationship." The posters started coming down and he was replaced. I still have the posters, though. You have to cherish your first crush. (Well, movie star crush any way....)

Movie of the Day: License to Drive. Saw this one quite a few times. Stars The Coreys (Haim and Feldman) and Heather Graham.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It was Shaun Cassidy for me. Then he married a Playboy Bunny. Broke my heart.

Now Zane loves to watch The Hardy Boys. So we bought the first season, and it came complete with a poster, one of the 100 I used to have. I didn't keep any of them. Sigh.