Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Stress Cleaning

When I'm stressed out or pissed off, I like to clean. It releases some of the tension and fixes something I can control while I figure out what to do about the stress source.

When I heard that a former student took his life, I swept my classroom. When I was a teenager and was mad, I would speed clean the whole house. (It's a miracle my parents didn't try to provoke me for free maid services).

Movie of the Day: Aeon Flux. Saw it yesterday. It was decent. Interesting outfits on Charlize. Weird plot. Won't be buying it, but it's an good "renter."

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hey, since your house is probably clean, the next time you get mad, how about coming to my house to clean? When I'm mad, I have the opposite reaction, I just sit and stew!

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»