Thursday, May 04, 2006

To Soul-Laugh

Digging through some papers just now, I stumbled across my "list". You know, "what do you want in a guy?" Blah. Blah. Blah. One thing on my list is to find someone who makes me soul-laugh.

Soul-laughing is that uncontrollable, stop what you're doing, try to quit crying, and if you're lucky, keep breathing kind of laugh. Mine end up silent somehow. It's like I can't get enough air in to create a sound.

I came close to having a soul-laugh yesterday. I was at choir practice and my voice kept cracking in this one spot and I felt like a junior high kid. The third time I just started laughing, which got Nancy started and she didn't even know what she was laughing about. That's the beauty of soul-laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang! I wish I had been in that soul laughing!