Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Veggies

Argh!!!! I have reached the critical stage in every teacher's year where I just can't deal with students any more! I feel like drawing a picture of a HUGE vat labeled "Patience for Teenagers" and show it tipped upside down with one last drop coming out. Oy. There are 17 more school days and I might need a transfusion of hope. Hmmmmm...

Other things in my life are weird. This morning, after my commune with the treadmill in my basement (weird in and of itself), I actually ate a cucumber. Before 5:30 AM. Now, it's not the actual vegetable that causes me concern, but the timing of the whole thing? Who eats that before their Wheaties? I must be losing it.

Chocolate before breakfast is another story....

Movie of the Day: Fried Green Tomatoes. Grab the Kleenex.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Again, very funny how you pair the movies with the topic. Very clever.

I once craved spinach salad early in the morning. I was pregnant.

!

Linda said...

Love, love, love the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes".
Never tasted fried green tomatoes
but my Mother used to make fried
tomatoes that were ripe, my Dad was crazy about them...the rest of us weren't quite as crazy about them!

Moncrief Speaks said...

That's a very good movie.

Becca said...

Dear Moncrief,
Hi. I'm Becca. You know Kelly and Blogagaard, right?