Thursday, May 11, 2006

Late Night

My friend Rick played a show at Amazing Grace last night, so I didn't get home until about 10:20. I would have been fine if I didn't need to write a test for today. Ack. Poor planning on my part. Well, by the time I finished the test, it was 11:00. I was a bit loopy from the day and decided to number the questions with perfect squares. Yes, that means, 1, 4, 9, 16, etc. I got up to 1024! That's a normal number of questions, but I'm going to tell people that the last question is # 1024 and see if they panic. Should be funny. At least for me.

Movie of the Day: Picture Perfect. I know it's a cheesy Jennifer Aniston movie, but I really liked it. Give it a try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud. Tell us how it went.

Becca said...

I told a couple students about it before school and then I had a total laughing fit. So funny.

My fourth hour, the goofballs, were very stressed about the test and many didn't finish. I blame their lack of focus throughout the chapter. They think they've never seen "these questions". Oy.