Friday, May 05, 2006

Interesting Week

As this week comes to a close, I'd like to take a moment to ponder why I'm in a decent mood. Could it be that my classes were smaller? Could it be that I watched a movie every day this week after school? Could it be that things are calming down? Or, could it be that I'm using my treadmill?

What movies did I watch, you ask? M: United 93. T: Fun with Dick and Jane. W: Proof. Th: Pieces of April. Tonight? Who knows?

Movie of the Day: Pieces of April. Blogagaard recommended this movie and I really liked it. Katie Holmes is great and in a role with more than one dimension (nice change). The movie is about a family about to lose the mother to cancer. It's funny, sweet, heart-breaking and according to B. an accurate representation of what families go through.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I wish I'd had a week like that! I did watch another episode of Vicar of Dibley last night -- one left of the whole series.