Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hyper

I'm having one of those mornings that start out good and just get better. Now, I'm franticly trying to find someone at home to babble to over the phone and everyone is out having a life! I wanna talk. Speed talk. Get hyper and silly and tell stories. Is everyone mowing their lawns or what? Yikes.

I've also noticed that I am a slob in the evening and then run around all morning putting things back where they belong. I'm like "Why the heck is this sitting here?" I know why, but why didn't I put it back?

Oh well. I've now typed this in about two minutes and my fingers can't go fast enough for my brain (not even half a can of pop in me yet today, so don't try to blame that). hmmm... who else could I call?

Movie of the Day: Lilo & Stitch. Watched this last night with my buddy Zane, who is 6. We had a lovely evening.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He'll be glad you didn't say he was 5!
Sorry I missed the call. I was doing a funeral.