Thursday, April 27, 2006

Catch Phrases

My phrase for today will be "Step away from the teacher." I need space or I might end up in a padded room. (End of the grading period).

Other interesting catch phrases from pop culture:

Arnold: What you talkin' `bout Willis?
Mr. T: I pity the fool!
Cookie Monster: Me want cookie.
Fozzy Bear: Wacka wacka
Bart Simpson: Don't have a cow, man!

I especially like Fozzy's.

I better go make my "Step..." sign.

Movie of the Day: Three Men and a Little Lady. If you haven't seen Three Men and a Baby, watch that first, then see the above. Super cute. A little 80's, but still relevant.

3 comments:

David Oppegaard said...

The little known finale to that trilogy of "Three Men and a Baby" is "Three Men and a Meth Addicted Crack Whore", a documentary of the baby girl's turbulent teenage years, perhaps brought on by early childhood trauma.

Sad, but true. It was on the lifetime network.

Becca said...

Meth AND crack? Poor kid. It must have just been too traumatic having three dads.

Lifetime always has such touching movies. Do you watch it a lot, Dave?

David Oppegaard said...

Every free minute.