Friday, April 21, 2006

Girl Scout Cookies

I asked Tracey what I should blog about "tomorrow" and she said "Girl Scout Cookies." She got hers yesterday and I got mine on Wednesday (some of them) .

My favorites are Samoas. You can get any of the rest of them as knock-offs year round. Samoas are special. When Kid #1 asked me to buy them, I forgot about potential kid # 2's and beyond and ordered 4 boxes of Samoas. Then, Kid # 2's younger brother asked me to order some. How could I say no? I don't have those yet, but I think I probably ordered more Samoas! Ha.

I wonder what the average number of boxes ordered is per person ordering?

Movie of the Day: Chasing Amy. Not for the stuffy people out there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually 12...this year I am short...didn't have as many kids asking...what shall I do...

One in a million Saras said...

I only ordered one box of samoas for my household of two. Will you sell me one?

And, are you asking people to determine for themselves if they are stuffy?

Lois said...

I can hardly wait to get my Samoas! I think I ordered 4 boxes and I am NOT giving up any of them!

Michelle said...

I accidentally, sort of, ordered a whole case of cookies. Thin Mints and Dosidos, I think. In the freezer now.

Linda said...

Hey, I wasn't home yesterday when the girl I bought 6 boxes from tried to deliver...and of course Rob had NO MONEY to pay for them, she came back later and Bob and I were still gone. Now, all afternoon I'm waiting for her to come again with my cookies...my mouth is watering for them. My favorites are tagalongs and thin mints. The guys like the samoas best (I like them too), so I bought an assortment of all three. Now, I ordered all of these before I made my pact to stay away from sweets...ummmmm I don't know that I will be able to
resist them....

Becca said...

Rationing works for me. That and freezing them or hiding them from myself. I've also been giving away a box or two for good Karma.

:)B