Thursday, April 06, 2006

PA

I could really used a temporary Personal Assistant right about now. Someone to pick up the metaphorical drycleaning. Someone to get me lunch. Someone to remind me to make the test I have to give at 10:00 (I forgot to tweak the tweaks I wanted to make. Drat!). Someone to pack my suitcase! Someone to have my mail and newspaper held.

Yep, that would be lovely.

Movie of the Day: War of the Worlds. I'm not a big fan of Tom Cruise any more, but this was interesting and made me jump (in a good way). Dakota Fanning is going to need extensive therapy as an adult.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a wife.

Lois said...

Jeff is great but I agree. There were many times when I was working that I could have used a wife and I did say that at the time.

Linda said...

"The sun will come out tomorrow..."
No matter how the house looked on a daily basis, for some reason if we were going somewhere for a few hours, my Mother would scurry around and straighten up things, make sure the dishes were done, kitchen counters cleared and coats hung up. She would say, "I don't like to leave the house a mess, it's nice to come back to a neat house". I find that I do the
same now, but because I'm out of the house so often working and running, I ONLY do this if I'm going out of town! I really should do it "everytime" I leave,
boy would my house be great if I
followed that!